Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NANDO'S @ I12 Katong


Dining in tonight at the all-new Nando's at I12 Katong was a great experience!



From the moment me and my wife and kids walked in - we were continually greeted with LOVE and care and we felt right at home.


The service was unbelievable! The FOOD was extra Spicy (for me at least) and it was coupled with a Mango drink - which according to the friendly staff - was the right choice!


But, be it Hot or Extra-Hot, each bite into Nando's Chicken or the Beef I had, was just heavenly... 




Also met up with a few awesome 91.3FM listeners including Charlene & Joshua and family as well as Marc of the 91.3FM Street Team! 


The restaurant was packed and yet the service was super-efficient, and YES i kept staring at all those bottles on the table - just so I knew which one was gunning for!




HOT, EXTRA-HOT... or Both?




A big thank you to Juleana for being so accommodating! AND I'm definitely gonna bring my entire family back for another round of Peri-Peri Chicken and MORE!


In the end it was PERI-GOOD service all round!


Truly a great experience at NANDO'S @ I12 Katong! 





No comments: