Thursday, December 15, 2011

'Sherlock Holmes : A Game of Shadows' Premiere

So right after The Wanted's performance, my wife and I and my 4-year old daughter Nicole, conveniently zoomed across the street into Vivo City.


Not going to give much away, but it should be called :


'Sherlock Holmes : A Game of Camouflage' 


You'll know what i mean, just pay close attention to the start and at the end of the movie.


I have never felt so compelled to see Shelly again since I last saw 'The Sixth Sense" 4 times!!!!


Before heading into the cinema - we were all treated to the costume designs that the main-cast used...




(Shelly on top left, the gypsy gal in top right, and Dr. Watson at bottom)


Awesome flick, great effects, and the slow-mo was immaculate!!


I will definitely be grabbing the DVD and Blue-Ray when they come out... worth it!


The Question : Will I be catching Shelly & Co anytime soon???






THE END?

1 comment:

Jamie Jessica J. said...

LOVE THE MOVIE! ESPECIALLY SHERLOCK HOLMES WITH HIS SILLY BUT FUNNY DISGUISE JUST MAKES YOU LAUGH!!! :P ~JAMIE~